If you do not already have the Tourney Machine app, you can download it from the App Store or the Play Store and search for Gotham Basketball Association (GBA). *NOTE that some users find it easier to access Tourney Machine through a browser on their phone/computer for uploading scores. If the app is not working for you, please use this route.
You can also have the gym manager of each location handle the scoring if you prefer by complex/court. Posting Scores by Complex (Court/Field)
- Access the tournament by going to the Tourney Machine site or app here.
- Know your user name and access code, which is in the weekly email.
- Click Post Scores.
- Click Post Scores by Complex.
- Find the complex, and click on the desired court/field.
- Enter the score and check Mark as Final.
- Click Save.
When the Mark Final box is checked next to a game, the game will be filtered out of the list.
Uncheck Show Only Unfinalized Games to view games that had been marked as final.